random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Friday, May 21, 2010

Well the Wheel In the Sky Keeps on BURNING...

SO, I call the Eye Doctor-Wizard's office on the Shore of the North roun' Covington Glade.

I use the number to contact her that is printed on the card of her practice. As the number is for her hut of the 985, this is the one that I give communication. Speaking to the Sprite who assists my Wizard, I give detailed words describing my malady. Amidst "oooh"s and "ahhh"s, the Sprite was very sympathetic and assured me that the Wizard would get the message.

The following morn, after hearing naught from the Wizard, I called again to the hut of the 985. Except this time I was greeted by a Troll who could only tell me that the Wizard came only twice a month; (Poor Wizard!); She would give me the number of the hut of the 504 and I was to display my problems to her there. I did not take the number because my marrow had been piffed!

The wizards card gave a 985 hut; NOT a 504 hut. Should she have wanted me to contact the 504 hut, she would have given the 504 hut number. METHINKS, that this be the recepTroll's attempt to bosh off some of it's responsibility. Right. 

Tuesday, next, canna come to quickly for my sake.  

The Doctor/Wizard is aloft in her castle in the clouds. What she does up there, none but her minions know. But it is my task only to wait for her to return to her 985 hut. There, I shall pounce upon the words of the recepTroll and dash them to the stones as the falsehoods that they are. We shall see...


In the meantime, the Sprites plan their revenge! HA! The secret of
the PRISM is revealed! Had I worn it any longer, my teeth would have begun to turn into "regular startlers" Oh my Lord!




No comments: