random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Sunday, May 16, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Well, Johnny went on his first ride last night. 7 to 7 shift - night watch. Before I passed out in a fit of double vision, I said a prayer to God that he protect and watch obver my son; And that he brings comfort to Allison as she tries to sleep on his first night out.

Now, I am becoming more and more disgusted with my eyesight. Never ever will I take for granted the sight that God gave me. Never will I look with pity at a sightless person. Just the inconvenience of double vision that cruelly stuck a knife in me by playing it's game. Stop taking the medicine that obviously messes up the vison and it gives me two days of inprovement. This, naturally, allows me to gloat and think that I've got it beat! No. No. No. IT RETURNS! Even my pupils are CROOKED! Bastards! Cheats! Me = ANGRY - PISSED - CONFUSED - FRUSTRATED! And everyone around me has to be sick and fucking tired of my consistent whining and crying over what the Hell is hapening. SO, Idiot boy will go to Ochsner on Monday morning and get the damn blood test and listen to the doctor and see what the Hell happens. I can only say that my behavior up to this point can only earn that famous retort and tongue lashing from that world famous bunny...



"WHAT A MAROON!"
                      by Bugs Bunny

No comments: