random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Friday, May 14, 2010

Eye feel like eye am floating between here and there... fresh bones.

That means that my grammar is screwy on purpose. My own language. Words of which consist of rizzle; fluck and raisiload. Some know and some don't. But to get back to the original thesis topic... Eye. or Eyes. Mine, to be exact.

Started taking an accelerated dose of Bentyl about four or five weeks ago. From my 10 mg capsule taken as needed, to up to as many as 4 20 mg tablets a day, every day. Well, I started with two; one in the  AM and one at bedtime. Instant dizziness and nausea, so I backed down to one at bedtime. That seemed to work.

Then, about three weeks ago the double vision started. It came to me while taking the morning chemicals that on the side of the suspect med bottle it said, "CAUTION - MAY CAUSE BLURRED VISION" SO, I stopped taking it and called the doctor. doctor's nurse called back and said "Oh no. The meds have nothing to do with your vision problem." Hmmm. "Double vision ans blurred vision are two different things". So there.

A funny thing happened on the way to the shop the next day. I could see better. And even better today. Small increments, but by Monday, I'm expecting even better, if not a full return to normal. But for now, I'll just wait and pray that it continues to rock and roll.

No comments: