random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Saturday, December 5, 2009

Someone I know is now someone I knew...


I love Henry Rollins. He puts into feelings into the same words I would put feelings into. He's on my top ten list of people I'd like to meet. And I know Pierce liked his stuff. And that says a lot because Pierce was a perfickity little sucka. But we did hitch up on music. Music and Paintball.

So much loss
So much pain
So much sorrow
amd so much strain.
So much anger
So much rage
No the sadness never fades.
You're gone
I'm left to move on.
Seems like I'm saying good-bye again,
Seems like I'm saying good-bye again,
Seems like I'm saying good-bye again,
Seems like I'm saying good-bye.


So we continue to pound the ground every day. driving in the car, a song comes on and triggers a memory. My eyes well up with tears at the thoughts of how we shared that particualr soneg.  Watching Palladium and a concert comes on with Satch and I think instantly of you and how you worked so hard to learn to play the "Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing". The tears fall down. The tears fall down. Seems like I'm saying good-bye again. That's the most difficult aspect of losing you. Every time one of those wonderful memories comes to mind, it seems like I'm saying good-bye one more time. While it keeps you alive in my heart, it is painful. The only place I can express it all is here in this blog. They'd never admit it, but everyone else is mostly tired of hearing me pine over you. So I come here and pen my feelings. My own version of Pulp Fiction, except for one thing. You're gone and won't be back. There's no fiction there, only fact. I miss you so much. We all miss you. What will I do on Monday? What will I do with the Ying to your Yang. But a parent should never see the Yang of their child.

No comments: