random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Friday, December 4, 2009

In the way you look, tonight...

All the things you did to endear them to you. As it comes closer to your birthday, Son, I think of all the photos that I have of you getting ready for or at a function. With all your friends surrounding you as you goof off and pull you hijinks. It nears the day when you entered this world back in December of 1988. My little Texan. I'm sorry that I couldn't afford to put the memorial in the paper this year. Things haven't exactly been fabulous in the financial department. But we do what we can do and we make it by as we can.

You were so happy on the day you graduated from Ben Frankilin. The time we spent at Mandina's and the pride we felt when you stepped up on that stage... Christ, I miss you. The pain will never subside. I know that now. I have almost come to accept it. I still have dreams where you are still here with us. They're SO damn realistic and vivid. But as I come from the dream world to the world of the awake, my heart sinks as I full realize that it is not going to happen. But it does not mean I miss you any less...



Wherever you are, I'm thinking of you. I always think of you. So if you can feel or hear my thoughts, you know that this is the truth. The reckoning will be coming soon. Those people who did you wrong shall feel the wrath of Bella'al and they shall get what they deserve. In time, my son... in time...

While Monday is your brithday, it is also a rebirth of sorts for your brother. He starts with the Kenner Police Department and is looking forward to a career in Law Enforcement. But you already know that... I know that when he grduates and stand tall on that stage, you will be there with him. In spirit and in soul; in heart and in feelings; you will be there for him. I only wish I could stand with you both with my arms around you. That would make it perfect...

No comments: