random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Saturday, June 28, 2008

leopards - pt. 2 (hyena meat is tough, man!)

gosh-a-mighty! is intermission over THIS soon? We might need another...
all I can say is that I'm ready to place the rest of the information that I have on this heyah blog log. now looking at these two pictures of Pierce and Rette, one would find it exteremely difficult to tell which "twin" was which. i was in constant turmoil about which observant individual would blow the whistle with the loud exclamation,

"My Lord! These two children look exactly alike!" the sweating I did. the subdued anger felt because I was being shut out.

after the grocery incident, as I was saying, life took a very strange turn. i was diagnosed with the disorder after a horrible stay in a South Shore psychiatric joint. wife B and I were together at that time and trying to get set up. while I was in the joint, she felt the need to play around on me with someone else. discovered, she asked to be forgiven and have another chance. I gave it to her on the condition we move to the North Shore so I could be closer to my parents.

i was such a case that I could no longer work. we moved to Mandeville and secured an apartment in the world renowned Woodlands Apartments. this began an adventure that would last until I finally left the relationship in February of 2005. it was a roller coaster ride of emotions, high & low. it was an excercise in self control. it was definitely love-hate at times. had it been unencumbered by her "youngest juvenille deliquent in-training for full fledged criminal", it may have had a chance. but he had sufficiently poisoned the mind of his mater, that she literally believed anything he told her. too bad he didn't tell her how much i loved her...

walking through a black neighborhood and throwing a tire through the windshield of an "abandoned" car cost me a few hundred dollars. no remorse - strike one.
expelled from school for carrying marijuana in his front pants pocket during a dog led locker search. no remorse - strike two.

after Katrina, i let her use my car to get to the shelter with the request that she not return to the damaged house. she ignored me, brought the car to the house, when finally reaching her, she told me that the car had run out of gasoline on Hillcrest Boulevard and that they had left it there parked and locked. unfortunately, some evildoer had stolen it. after a week of running around like an imbecile trying to track down this automobile. finally, on the following Friday, a letter came from a local towing service. we raced over to get it from bondage to find that it had been flipped on the roof and was a total loss. i was in total depression.

but we noticed something funny. there were three keys for the car. the car was supposed to have been locked when left and stolen. i was worried about the spare key I kept in the glove compartment. when I checked keys, I had mine; hers was unremovable in the ignition switch; and the third one was... yep, you guessed it. the third one was in the glove box. which indicated that either she, or one of her kids, had flipped the car. She lied to me to protect her kid.

a local deputy met me at the scene on Hillcrest and pointed out exactly what happened. the kid lost control of the car while driving down Hillcrest and went off the right side of the road. as he did that, the right front wheel went up the guy wire for a utility pole. they went far enough up it to eventually flip the car. they ran like thieves and left my car there to be vandalized and looted. my stereo and CD's were all gone and they had taken the winter clothes that I had stored in the trunk. thanks from the bottom of my heart you little criminal asshole. the clincher came when I contacted her and told her that I knew she'd lied and asked her why. she told me that he was "mad" at me for leaving so we were "even". no remorse - strike three - they're all OUT!

and so began my life anew. another divorce loomed and another portion of my life concluded. i was back at home with my parents and damn happy to be there!

(note: i must say her oldest son is ok in my book. he's worked at a local Mickey D's for almost four years as a grunt. to do that take guts... not much brains, but guts. he knows i'm kidding and that i think it's a damn good deal!)
INTERMISSION II

No comments: