random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time Waits For No One..

Tomorrow marks three years that Pierce has been gone. I still can't grasp it fully. I still feel the mixed pain of that terrible Sunday morning. My father calling and telling me that a strange woman, who said that she was some Holly Wood's mother, had called at 7:00 AM raving about how my son John had collapsed and died of a drug overdose at the Marriott in Baton Rouge. She knew this because her daughter had held his head in the bathroom for several hours. We tried desparately to reach Johnny AND his brother, to see if this horrible woman's story was true. It just couldn't be, could it? At last, Johnny called. Obviously, he was alright. This made another possiblity come to mind. Could it have been Pierce? How could we find out? How could this be true? But it was. And the rest is despair and pain. Tomorrow marks the day that extinguished a bright light...

No comments: