random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Roses Really Smell Like Poo-oooo-ooo...


"I know you'd like to thank your shit don't stank - But lean a little bit closer - See that roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo Yeah, roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo"
So another day goes by and the pain keeps flowing. For some reason, my malfunctions and dysfunctional manner of living and breathing has done something fucked up to the person that I love. The big question is just that. The BIG question. The big question is, "Is someone prepared to spend the rest of  their life with someone who is A-fib, OCD, bipolar, neurotic, myesthenia gravis and pretty much all fucked up? Someone who grew up with the concept of respect for his elders and courtesy for everyone..." I wonder if she can continue on the same path? The bigger question is, "Can I?"

Life isn't easy. If it were, than no one would give a damn about it. Sleep on it...

And we strike another blow for Pierce against the shit heels with this story on Channel 8.
Thanks to Natasha Robin...

No comments: