random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Sunday, August 8, 2010

You can deal with THIS - Or you can deal with that!


OK! So what has happened since the last entry? First, I want to thank the readers who are following my writings. I appreciate the patronage and invite you to stick around for the ride. I just needed to get my chops back up to speed, today. Here's some quick points of interest...

  • BLACK SHEEP ARE COOL. Yeah, Baby. You mostly know them as the Kia Hamsters. Watch the above You Tube of the REAL song. Titled, :The Choice Is Yours", it is one of the best songs in Hip Hop history. Listen to it...
     

  • CAR WRECKS SUCK. I was sitting in my most beloved 2002 Red Cougar XR, which I loved and cared for like it was a baby koala bear, when this kid slammed into the back of me. No brakes. Probably texting.  Knocked the shit out of me. Actually took sitting there for 3-4 minutes before I could figure out what happened. Car is total loss. This has repurcussions that run quite deep. Bank loan, enough after the payoff to get a junkmobile. But daddy's little punkin' goes off all happy after he wrecks his pop's FIVE day old Lexus. I'll bet that ten minute time out he got upon arriving home was ultra nuevo. He gets better and I lose my nice and cool red sports car, Thanks, Junior!
     

  • CAR WRECK INJURIES SUCK. Now I have to go to Doctors-Physical Therapists. Like I don't have enough CRAP to deal with with the Myasthenia Gravis.
     

  • Blood tests EVERY OTHER WEEK. That hits high on the succubus scale!
Tired. Be back soon. School starts next week. Watch out for the kids. If you're going to jail, watch out for the cornhole. (Thanks, Deidrick)

No comments: