random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Carpet Crawlers (heed their callers - gotta get in to get out...)


All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watching the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view but it's not sane
It's not sane...

I just want someone to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
You know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away but it's a great escape
Escape ...

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
You don't like my point of view
You think that I'm insane
It's not sane ...

I just want someone to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
You know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made

(Credits to Blind Melon and Shannon Hoon - RIP)

Melancholy destroys more lives than you could imagine. It wastes time and production. To be melancholy is to be cursed. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE!?! What does it do for our benefit? Not a God damned thing. To have faith is to follow blindly into the breach of life's cannons. I'm sorry, but I must continue to ask God, "Why?" Why do some get and some do not? Why are some born into it and some not? It has nothing to do with how hard you work or how intricate and tough your job is. Some get it. Some don't. Rule of the galaxy.

I want to cry out, "WHERE IS MINE!?!" but pride prevents that from happening. And we all know that pride comes before a fall. Or do we? I see many, many extremely rich and prideful people who are zipping along on all eight. No problems there. It's a lie.

I spend each twenty four hours as a melancholy human being. I see pain and frustration all around me. Lottery tickets bought and tossed when the hope of a windfall turns into the scorn of another dollar lost to the toilet that it is. Day long sessions with a needle in my arm pushing liquid life to my body. Although nothing happens.

And State Farm is about to piss me off royally.

“The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...



...and you finish off as an orgasm.” (We miss you George)

Fuck it. I'm tired...

No comments: