random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Tuesday, July 6, 2010

tell me what you want and I'll give you what you need...



Ok, so I just opened up my little blog to the entire world. Before, there really was no interest in what I was writing. There's probably not much more now. So here's the keyway to find out about my life. I have written some things about all the bad stuff. But there HAS been SOME good.
  • Karen and our family. Kids and pets are always good for a laugh!
  • My biological family (1 - Sounds so cold... er) Mom & Dad and Matt/Brigitte
  • Family 2 - My son John/Allison and daughter Lirette and grandson Taylor
  • Family 3 - The Woodys, Mairi and the Lovill family
  • PAINTBALL A - Gunfighter Paintball in toto
  • My writing & photography skills
  • PAINTBALL B - PBJ - MPP - BCP
So I start with a good note. Don't worry, though. it will turn...

No comments: