random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the man with the golden arm

FOR MY FRIENDS, THE MEMBERS OF PBJUNKIE.COM - You'll never find a finer person than the paintball players that I know... This was posted on Junkie originally.

OK. I feel like sharing this because I'm tired of walking around with the eye patch and having kids come in the store and staring and all that fucking bullshit. Some of you know already, some don't. Since I spend a lot of time typing and it really is hard to do the same, I'm going to give you guys/gals - Supporting Members - the URL to my private BLOG. It's always been there. Look at the bottom of my signature and click on the BLOG text, right after the text, "You only THOUGHT I was crazy".

Synopsis, I have a weirdo disease called MYASTHENIA GRAVIS. In short, Jerry's Kids have Muscular Dystrophy and it zaps the involuntary muscles. Jester the Kid has MG and it hits the voluntary muscles. Details are in the Blog
Read it if you like. Comment or ask questions, if you like. I'd love for some comments in the blog. I've been writing it since Pierce died and never really let anyone know outright. Read the whole damn thing and you'll want to put a bullet in your skull.

Lost my brother at 32 to adnocarcinoma. Where? Everywhere in his body! I held his hand as he died and felt him leave this earth. Lost my son at 19 to some fucking scum sucking drug dealers/addicts that stole one of my most precious things in life. Now, HE GIVES ME A FUCKING DISEASE THAT MIGHT AS WELL BE CANCER, because it is incurable and you do the same thing as cancer to treat it. I don't think I would be putting myself in danger if I said that God was one big asshole! And don't give me any bullshit about it. I'm Catholic and still believe in Christanity. But something just doesn't click. WTF did my kid do to die as he did? OH, he got drunk at Mardi Gras and took some fucks word of "Oh, it's only coke. Try some." Oh, it's only DEATH and they let him lie on the bathroom floor as his lungs filled with fluid... They didn't call 911 because THEY MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE! They let him die and I couldn't do anything...

Now I'm stuck with this crap... BTW, chemo sucks, too...

Anyway, here's the link. Little Lambs Eat Ivy... Or, click the link below my signature. It's raw and uncensored. Just like most of us Junkies. Have fun...

Tell me what you think...

Jes "GFGJester" Sharai

No comments: