random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Western Union - Dah-dat-da-da-da Dah-dat-da-da-da"

SO, new doctor yesterday. If all doctors had the attitude and personality of this doctor, no one would ever leave a phsyicians office feel like they's been beaten with a salami. I guess that my last post got to the Big Guy and he gave me a little break. I know that I got a certain twisted satisfaction from calling and cancelling my appointment with Dr. (Up in his) Hightower. So here is some celebration music. Steve Allen shuts up at about a minute in if you want to go straight to the tune...



Thanks, Dr. Fischer, for making me feel like a person again... I'm going to add to this. Later...

No comments: