random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Monday, January 11, 2010

when the truth is found to be...

My Lirette has a birthday today!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

While I am almost never at a lack of words, here is one time when I am. Fear drives me from saying what I know.
As to say it would cause hurt and that is just not me. All my adult life I have been accused of intentionally inflicting hurt on those close to me. I hope and pray that you've seen through all of that.

To see you in the grocery was a treat. To see you now is even better. To see how you've grown into a beautiful young woman and mother is the best.
My goodness. You have matured with Taylor's arrival.
How fantastic it is to see it from the outside.

I pray the year ahead is your best yet!

Yrf/Trg

No comments: