random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Sunday, April 13, 2008

and so it begins...


I've been wanting to do this for a long time. You see, I'm an attempted writer anyway. I try to write for several Paintball magazines and websites. I try to write storylines and games for our (Gunfighter Paintball) scenario production company. I love to write. I never got around to a legitimate blog. Then came January 2008 and a tragedy that changed my life. My youngest son, Pierce, was taken from us. How he was taken is still the subject of much discussion and controversy. "Officially" he died of an accidental drug overdose while at a party in a room at the New Orleans Marriot Hotel. There were six other young adults with him that morning. He died in the 4 AM hour of Sunday, January 20th. That began a journey that has taken a terrific toll on all of his family. More to come...

No comments: