random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eye Never Know Where My Emotions Will End and the Pain Begins...


So there comes a time over the course of a day where I want to dig the eyeball out of my skull. Shocking, isn't it? It shouldn't be. Covered with a patch all day, it gets no fresh air and it gets pissed. Then it starts to itch, sting and hurt like there is an eyelash irritating the surface.




All this frustration
I can't meet all my desires
Strange conversation
Self-control has just expired
All an illusion
Only in my head you don't exist
Who are you fooling
Don't need a shrink but an exorcist


Show me the movie
Of who you are and where you're from
Born of frustration
Caught up in the webs you've spun
Where's the confusion
A vision of what life is like
Show me the movie
That doesn't deal in black and white


Stop stop talking about who's to blame
When all that counts is how to change
Stop stop talking about who's to blame
When all that counts is how to change


All this frustration
All this frustration
Who put brown owl eyes on a butterfly's wings
All this frustration
All this frustration
Who gave the leopards spots and taught the birds to sing?

Good evening, Ladies, Gentlemen & all ships at sea. What a revelation! What an incredible breakthrough! When I decided to take legal action against the mighty State Farm ("with 40 MILLION policyholders - more than GEICO and Progressive combined" -oh yeah who gives a flying fart?) I hired an old friend and attorney to take care of business. I thought I was in good shape with him doing the stomping. Well, K lost her meal ticket and things got tricky, pronto. I called my barrister and mentioned something we'd spoken about concerning an advance of legal awards to help me pay the bills. He wasn't set up for it, but assured me he would get me to someone who could.

Jump forward to the NEW guy. I was better lying off in the bed at LA Heart Hospital hallucinating over Dr. No and Pussy Galore's Flying Circus. NO COMMUNICATION! WEEKS ago, I met with his assistant and signed the contract where, I might add, the 40%-50% split was distinguished over all. I've asked several times about the advance, only to meet a solid wall. I've never spoken to him and am hanging in the breeze. And attorneys wonder why they are a pariah race of joked about and disrespected puzzle solvers that are perceived as thieves and charlatans. What the Hell!?

2 comments:

Mary L said...

You do not roam alone for Edgar roams with you :)

TRUE! nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why WILL you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses, not destroyed, not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How then am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily, how calmly, I can tell you the whole story.

"It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain, but, once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the old man. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his gold I had no desire. I think it was his eye! Yes, it was this! One of his eyes resembled that of a vulture -- a pale blue eye with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me my blood ran cold, and so by degrees, very gradually, I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye for ever."

Jester said...

One of my favorites, dear Edgar always finds something appropriate. Thank you!