random thoughts and inner words...



This blog is my creation. It is my own words and a lot of words from music that has influenced my feelings and actions. Music has the ability to make you happy or make you cry; sob or be racked with tears. Take time to listen to the world around you and the music that comes from it. Not all music is heard; some is read from the pages of books. It's up to you to hear the notes... Thank you for reading...







Monday, April 5, 2010

SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE SOUP!


Or is it "Too many cooks spoil the rod"? I forget. Presently, I feel like the ultimate bad guy. Things in my life have turned sour. And its really a combination of different things. No one thing in particular. It seems like I put my hands on something and I screw it up. I have two guns that are incredibly hard to fix. They're making me stupid. Im tired of writing...


The frustration builds and builds,
and anxiety is its legion.
You swing your pain like a club,
but it connects with nobodys business.
Take it away from the weilder above,
as the justice deserved doesn't come here at all.

I hate bearing bad news that I should not have to be responsible for. But as I am ultimately responsible for it, the task is thrown to me with the abandon of some stranger passing on the street.

But through it all I cling to the black stallion that justifies my positions in life.



No comments: